Tips for Shipping to Singapore
Does a change in career find you moving to Singapore? Relocating and shipping your personal or corporate belongings, and help with arranging for a smooth transition is readily available. Our list of professionals are standing by to help simplify the packing of the items you will be shipping to Singapore for your relocation.
- Although Singapore is essentially a free port, currently there is a 5% charge for the declared value of the items you are shipping to Singapore.
- Your household goods may be imported free of duty when shipping to Singapore within six months of your arrival.
- Singapore requires a valued inventory of the household goods prepared in English if you are moving from the US and shipping to their ports.
- Singapore is a world leader in trade. Working with experienced international movers affords you the security that whatever you are shipping to Singapore will arrive safely and in a timely manner.
Guide to Shipping from SingaporeMoving from Singapore? Follow the tips below to ensure your move goes smoothly:
- Be sure to research all government Visa requirements before you move from Singapore. This will save you time and avoid delays.
- Shipping from foreign countries sometimes requires that the items you are moving from your location are restricted or prohibited, so be sure to work with a trusted and experienced shipping company.
- Review quotes and read testimonials from others that have shipped from Singapore to guide you through the process of shipping from Singapore.