Tips for Shipping to Hong Kong
Moving to Hong Kong? Is your company transferring you? Arranging and organizing your belongings to ship to Hong Kong can be a daunting undertaking. Utilizing the help from companies with experience in shipping to foreign countries will greatly reduce the stress involved in moving to your new location. These professionals are leaders in the process of shipping to Hong Kong and can help you with the following:
- Review the latest information on import and export provisions for Hong Kong by researching with your international carrier.
- Be aware that specific documentation is required when shipping to Hong Kong. An overseas carrier is familiar with the forms necessary.
- Research laws, customs, the economy and marketplace in Hong Kong that may be quite different from those in the US, and be sure your passport and visa are up to date.
- Shipping to Hong Kong comes with import prohibitions. Be sure the items you are moving to Hong Kong are not on the list of prohibited items.
Guide to Shipping from Hong KongAre you shipping from Hong Kong, the world's largest exporter? Consider the following moving tips:
- Use a trusted and valued international shipping company when moving from Hong Kong so that all requirements are met.
- Shipping from Hong Kong requires proper documentation, and experienced professionals will guide you through the process with ease.
- International carriers can insure that the items you ship from Hong Kong arrive safely in accordance with all requirements.