Tips for Shipping to Indonesia
Does a change in career have you moving to Indonesia? Or does the tropical climate along the equator entice you? Whatever your reason is for relocating and shipping your personal or corporate belongings, help from professionals in the industry will simplify the packing of the items you will be shipping to Indonesia for your relocation.
- When you are moving to Indonesia, prepare yourself by thoroughly researching the personal documentation you will need to provide. There may even be vaccinations that you are required to get before moving to Indonesia.
- Work hand in hand with a professional and insured leader in the industry when you decide what you will ship to your new location. Shipping to Indonesia comes with specific restrictions and prohibitions for items cleared through customs.
- Indonesia customs regulations require an inventory of the household goods prior to moving to your new home. These goods will be 100% inspected upon arrival.
- You must be present to receive your items for clearance. Your overseas shipper can help to coordinate your travel plans with the shipping arrival when moving to your new home.
Guide to Shipping from IndonesiaAre you shipping goods from Indonesia? Follow the moving tips below to ensure your move is a success!
- Moving from Indonesia requires proper documentation for you that follows government guidelines. Researching these requirements before you move from Indonesia will save you time and avoid delays.
- Professionals in overseas shipping can help you to adhere to the proper documentation needed to ship from foreign countries. Remember that restrictions do apply to avoid being charged duties.
- Working with a trusted leader in the industry will guarantee that the transaction of shipping from Indonesia is carried on in your native language.