Tips for Shipping to Senegal
Does a change in career find you moving to Senegal? Or does the tropical climate entice you? Whatever your reason is for relocating and shipping your personal or corporate belongings, help from professionals in the industry will simplify the packing of the items you will be shipping to Senegal for your relocation.
- When you are moving to Senegal prepare yourself by thoroughly researching the documentation you will need to provide. Documentation must be in French. Each item moving to Senegal must be accompanied with its original invoice to prove value. This pertains to household items as well as vehicles.
- Work hand in hand with a professional and insured leader in the industry when you decide what you will ship to your new location. Shipping to Senegal comes with specific restrictions and prohibitions for items cleared through customs, such as weapons and antiques.
- Senegal customs regulations require an inventory of the household goods prior to moving to your new home. These goods will be thoroughly inspected upon arrival.
Guide to Shipping from SenegalAre you shipping goods from Senegal?
- Moving from Senegal requires proper documentation for you that adheres to government guidelines. Researching these requirements before you move from Senegal will save you time and avoid delays. Be sure to check with your embassy to be sure you are meeting all export requirements.
- Professionals in international shipping can help you to adhere to the proper documentation needed to ship from foreign countries. Remember that restrictions do apply to avoid being charged duties.
- Working with a trusted leader in the industry will guarantee that the transaction of shipping from Senegal is carried on in your native language.