Tips for Shipping to Switzerland
Moving to Switzerland? Did you know that Switzerland has four different language regions? French near the French border, German in the middle, Romansh to the east and Italian near Italy. Plus English is spoken! So whether you're moving for a corporate relocation, or moving to Switzerland for personal reasons, help with arranging for a smooth transition is easily available.
- Start your research of top quality international shipping companies here with an in depth online research of various movers.
- Choose movers that not only ship your belongings but also help you properly pack the belongings you've selected to ship to Switzerland.
- Switzerland requires you to be in Switzerland and take up residence before the items you are shipping to your new home arrive. Work closely with your carrier to ensure that your travel times coincide with the arrival of your belongings.
Guide to Shipping from Switzerland
- Work with an international shipping company that is familiar with the country you will be relocating to. Moving from one country to another involves proper adherence to different government customs policies.
- Working with a trusted leader in the industry will guarantee your items shipped from a foreign country arrive in a timely manner, with every detail accounted for making your transition stress free.
- Be sure that the carrier you choose provides insurance for the household goods or vehicles you are shipping from Switzerland.