Tips for Shipping to Liechtenstein
Are you relocating to Liechtenstein? Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest country in the world. It is a modern, peaceful, and beautiful country located in the heart of Europe. Whether you are moving to Liechtenstein for business or personal reasons, you'll want to choose an experienced leader in the international shipping industry when you ship your belongings. An overseas shipping carrier will help you through the entire process, and will make your shipping experience hassle-free. The carrier will also make sure that you have all of the required customs documents when you are ready to ship to Liechtenstein. Here are some tips you should know when shipping to Liechtenstein:
- Switzerland handles immigration and customs matters for Liechtenstein. Entry requirements are the same as for Switzerland.
- Make sure to make a list including all of the items you will be shipping, as you will have to present it to customs.
- You must be in Liechtenstein and take up residence prior to customs clearance in order to be eligible to import your household goods duty-free.
Guide to Shipping from Liechtenstein
- Don't forget to research customs regulations and all government Visa requirements before you move. This will save you a lot of time and avoid any delays when you are moving from Liechtenstein.
- You'll want to insure your items, and when you choose an international carrier to help you relocate, they can insure the items for you. This will ensure that the items you ship from Liechtenstein will arrive safely and in a timely manner.
- There are usually restricted items when shipping from Liechtenstein. When you choose a top quality shipping company when moving from your location, they can assist you with what items are restricted and which items are allowed.