Tips for Shipping to Lithuania
There are multiple famous places to visit in Lithuania, along with a number of sightseeing spots, friendly locals, natural greenery, and delightful cuisine. Now that you've made the choice of moving to Lithuania, it's time to decide what items you will be shipping. It is important to research and hire an international shipping company. They will be able to guide you through the process of shipping to Lithuania, and make it easy for you. These carriers are experts in shipping your personal items and making sure your shipping process goes smoothly. A reputable international shipping company will provide you with the proper documents required when you ship to Lithuania, but here's a few tips from customs for shipping to Lithuania:
- You must be present at the destination and should have a valid visa.
- You'll want to double check that all of your items are allowed into Lithuania, there are many items that are prohibited.
- Make sure to get all of your paperwork in order. This includes important paperwork such as visas, passports, and legal documents.
- Another thing you might want to consider is getting a letter from your local police department stating that you have no criminal records.
Guide to Shipping from Lithuania
- Many of the rules and regulations for shipping from Lithuania are the same as importing, but don't forget to check with Lithuania customs to be sure that you have all the required documents needed.
- Making a list of your belongings is imperative when shipping to another country. Do this before you ship from Lithuania. This way your items will not be delayed when they reach their final destination.
- When researching a shipping company, review quotes and read testimonials. Moving from Lithuania will be a breeze when you pick a company that can help you every step of the way.