Tips for Shipping to Vatican City State
Moving to Vatican City State, the Holy See? Did you know that although you may be a diplomat working within the confines of the Vatican City, your place of residence would most likely be outside of the realm of the Italy? When relocating there, the specifications are similar to moving to Vatican City State. Specialists in international shipping to the Vatican City are available to guide you.
- Start here with an in depth online research of various movers. Note the services provided by them, shipping details and the rates charged. But be sure to check with your embassy and consulate for Vatican City for updated requirements for shipping to this area.
- Choose movers that not only ship your belongings but also help you properly pack the belongings you've selected to ship to Vatican City State.
- Vatican City requires a list for customs to be completed in Italian, signed by you and Visaed through an Italian consulate.
- International shipping professionals will assure that all documents needed for your goods to ship to Vatican City are in order and are available prior to arrival of the shipment. Diplomats relocating must comply with the international customs requirements.
Guide to Shipping from Vatican City State
- Leave yourself plenty of time to arrange shipping from Vatican City. A valued and experienced international shipping company is essential when moving from Vatican City.
- Shipping from Vatican City State requires proper documentation that follows government guidelines, and professionals can help you to adhere to the proper documentation and prohibition regulations to ship from foreign countries.
- Working with a trusted leader in the industry will guarantee your items shipped from a foreign country arrive in a timely manner, making your transition stress free.
- New Vatican City regulations are stringent when it comes to terrorist issues and items you ship from Vatican City to your new home may be subject to scrutiny.